- One-of-a-kind, hand stitched, conceptual fine art quilts sold individually or by commission. Internationally recognized and exhibited. Quilts incorporate layers of fine wire mesh, salvaged electronic and computer parts, objects and natural materials. They are hand stitched with electrical and craft wire. The copper metal is hand-painted with patina and dyes. Inspired by the Amoskeag and Lowell Mill history.
- Industrial Quilts are included in museum, gallery, corporate and individual collections.
- Publication, Collection and Exhibition history is listed on the following web pages.
- Please explore the website for photographs of the art quilts and for purchase information.
- Internet links provided for galleries, museums and publications. Photo courtesy Annie Branch